3.17.2009

iWeb, Hostgator & AspenWalker.info

Mac users take note... if you've created a website using Mac's iWeb, and you want to get your site to upload successfully to your non-Mac web hosting service (I use Hostgator), be certain to use the CyberDuck FTP uploader. Avoid the WebDisk upload, it's not your friend.

You only need to upload two files, and two files alone to CyberDuck: the folder you published your iWeb site to, and the file called "index.html".

After gnashing my teeth for a while trying to get my iWeb pages to work with Hostgator, I discovered this article. It was a big help.

Anyhoodle, my new website is in the works at AspenWalker.info.

1 comment:

3socdtg02@sneakemail.com said...

VISIT ARJUNDHAWAN.COM AND CREATIVESUITE.NET
ArjunDhawan.com.
http://www.ArjunDhawan.com. ArjunDhawan.com. Content on my blog is freely available to anyone who wishes to read. If you do happen to replicate the content on your site contact me via arjun@creativesuite.net
fuck my hosting plans hostgator.com
better visit http://www.creativesuite.net
creativesuite.net